Satoshi Systems is a company founded by enterprise software developers who are also experts in all aspects of Trading, Financing and Risk Management of commodities such as Agris, Metals and Energy. We believe that by taking the lead in providing innovative solutions based on emerging technologies such as Blockchain, IOTs and Machine Learning we can bring about significant changes in the existing cost structure of the entire commodity supply chain and financial management ecosystem. Companies which will adopt Satoshi solutions will not just realize decreased cost, increased efficiency and real time risk management capabilities but will also gain tremendous competitive advantage. We’re seeking a graphic designer to assist the chief marketing officer and the chief technology officer in better communicating Satoshi’s value proposition to its customers, vendors and other main stakeholders
- Design of corporate presentations, business pitches, infographics, large format billboards/posters, invitations, email marketing, web banners, e-zines, microsites
- Develop strong creative concepts from briefs into engaging designs..
- Working with external design agencies on larger projects · Assisting the technical writers with diagrams, illustrations etc for their technical white papers, presentations, user manuals etc
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Excellent proficiency in the core Adobe CS suite software; Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional and specifically advanced skills in InDesign.
- Exceptional creative skills and effective management of multiple projects under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong typography, colour theory and layout/composition skills with a great eye and attention to detail.
- A good understanding of digital design, print production techniques and working with client brand guidelines.
- Good Powerpoint, Microsoft Word skills.
- HTML and CSS skills for email, landing pages and responsive websites will be an advantage.
- Experience in designing and building HTML emails to industry best practice standards and testing creative across email clients.
- Experience in After effects, Premiere, 3D software, AutoCAD etc are all advantageous - so please feel free to include in your portfolio.
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- A comprehensive portfolio is essential.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary rates (depending on the candidate & experience)
- 25 days of annual leave exclusive of public holidays
- Office in Level 39, Canary Wharf